Features and Benefits
- Robust product design and testing - The generator is designed to operate under extreme environmental conditions. The generator is tested and certified per the latest EPA and UL standards.
- Heavy duty engines - Rugged 4-cycle industrial diesel engines deliver reliable power and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator - Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearingshort-circuit capability.
- Control system - The PowerCommand® 1.1 electronic control is standard equipment and provides total generator set system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection.
- Cooling system - Standard cooling package provides reliable running at up to 122 °F (50 °C) ambient temperature. Coolant heaters also come standard on generator sets for starting well below freezing.
- Enclosures - The aesthetically appealing enclosure incorporates special designs that deliver one of the quietest generators of its kind.Aluminum material plus durable powder coat paint provides the best anti-corrosion performance. The generator set enclosure has been evaluated to withstand 180 MPH wind loads in accordance with ASCE7-10.