Features and Benefits
- Robust product design and testing - The generator is designed to operate under extreme environmental conditions. The generator is tested and certified per the latest EPA and UL standards.
- Heavy duty engine - Rugged 4-cycle industrial diesel delivers reliable power and fast response to load changes.
- Alternator - Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Control system - Provides total generator set system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Cooling system - Standard cooling package provides reliable running at up to 50 °C (122 °F) ambient temperature. Coolant heaters also come standard on generator sets for starting well below freezing.
- Battle Short Mode – This mode will allow the generator to override certain faults that would normally shut the generator down.
- Flexible exercise mode - The innovative, flexible exercise mode enables the generator to exercise at a time, frequency and duration that suits the customer's preference reducing unnecessary fuel consumption, emissions and noise.
- Self-diagnostics and easy service - The generator is equipped with Cummins PowerCommand® electronic control to provide industry-leading self-diagnostic capabilities. In addition, critical components of the generator are designed to ensure service and preventive maintenance can be completed in a short period of time.